Social Media and business – mark your calendar now for a free new Webcast next Wednesday, December 5, 11 a.m. ET. This event is open to everyone; join us!
How are changes in the digital marketplace affecting the way employees work, and what does it all mean for organizations? As technology enables and changes the way people like to work, new preferences are emerging, and so are new requirements. CIOs and IT executives must stay one step ahead – understanding how the digital workplace is changing, as well as its challenges and opportunities.
The new webcast from the Center for CIO Leadership, Embracing the Digital Workplace: What Every IT Professional Needs to Know, takes place Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 11 a.m. to 12 noon Eastern (NYC) time. The event features three top speakers from leading institutions, who will share their perspectives on these topics and more. Speakers include:
- Eric Lesser, Research Director, IBM Institute for Business Value
- Paul Miller, CEO and founder of the Digital Workplace Group
- Jonathan See, the CIO of Pepperdine University
Joerg Winkelmann, IBM Vice President Marketing & Communications / Executive Director Center for CIO Leadership, will host the event. Join us for the opportunity to:
- Learn about the adoption of social media in business, as well as how the Digital Workplace will begin to gain traction as a major business opportunity.
- Gain new insight on how technology is creating new opportunities to transform higher education and bridge the digital divide in business and education.
- Hear how the panelists have approached the new workplace dynamics and have gained added value for their stakeholders.
If you have any questions about the event or the registration process, please contact email@example.com.
If you missed last month’s webcast – on managing enterprise risk and IT security, and featuring practical advice from experts at IBM, Raytheon and Fiserv – there’s good news: a replay is now available for you to watch anytime.
For more details and to watch the Webcast, Enterprise Risk Management: An Insider’s Guide, click here.