Greater IBMers, we asked what you wanted to hear more about, and you answered. In a recent poll conducted of our LinkedIn Group, you shared with us which of the items we listed are most important to you. Based on those results, we’re delighted to announce the launch of our new blog site for The Greater IBM Connection community, focused on those topics YOU want to see.
Bookmark and follow the new Greater IBM Connection blog, which features:
- Global news, initiatives, and citizenship stories in Global Spotlight
- Emerging trends that affect you and your business in Learn and Share
- Lots of ways to get involved, contribute, and connect with your many thousands of fellow Greater IBMers who are part of this vibrant community in Get Involved and Stay Connected
- Up-to-the-minute career help and advice for today’s fast-changing workplace,
from worldwide experts both inside and outside of IBM in Career Corner and Learn
- Leadership tips for growing your career and excelling, in Leadership
- The latest IBM News, thought leadership, innovation, and resources in Stay Informed
- Lots of features and news stories about your fellow Greater IBM community members in Greater IBMer News
- Reminiscing/sharing your memories of your IBM and IBM-related experiences in Enjoy & Reminisce
We’re thrilled to share this exciting new part of The Greater IBM Connection, the business and professional network for current and former IBMers. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #GreaterIBM and #IBMalumni in your Facebook and Twitter posts, and join the conversation!
Comments? Let us know what you think of the new blog site, below in the Leave a Reply box, or send us a note to email@example.com.