Ready to make a difference? Then join the other exceptional women making a difference at IBM.
Are you looking for a new challenge with a progressive organization that values and rewards collaboration, innovation and creativity? If you’re ready to focus on today’s most exciting technologies — like Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud — then you can make a difference at IBM.
Today, women represent approximately 30 percent of IBM employees worldwide. And more than 22% of our global executive population is made up of women, two-thirds of whom are working mothers. Women have been contributing to the advancement of information technology for almost as long as the company has been in existence – are you ready to join them?
Why Work at IBM?
Ready to see what’s available and apply? See Job Opportunities for Women in Technology.
- Careers for Women at IBM
- IBM CEO Virginia Rometty #15 of 100 Women Who Run The World (Forbes)
- IBM Vice President, Gill Zhou, Is a Model for Working Women in China
- Some Wise Words for Your Career, Life and Destiny, from Rebecca Munyuki, IBM South Africa
- IBM’s Pioneering Woman and 1st Executive: Anne Van Vechten (Part 1), (Part 2)
- IBM Research Chief Scientist for Social Business, Irene Greif, Wins Technical Leadership Award
- Middle East and Africa Inspirational IBMers – Natasha Pillay-Bemath
- IBM Video Series Celebrates International Women’s Day
Check out these hot IBM jobs today!
- Posted by Regan Kelly and Julie Yamamoto