Social business represents a significant transformational opportunity for organizations. If you want to learn more about what it takes, make your plans now for IBM’s Connect 2013 (Jan. 27 – 31 in Orlando, FL); it’s your must-attend event to kick off 2013.
Several companies have made inroads into social business by adopting external social media tactics, but that’s not enough. To gain a competitive advantage, companies must focus on making transformational shifts in how work is accomplished. These insight-driven shifts address the way a workforce interacts to deliver an exceptional digital experience throughout the entire business ecosystem — clients, employees, partners, and suppliers.
IBM Connect 2013 is a familiar event to many, but this year it comes with a whole new twist. IBM’s Lotusphere has a new name that reflects the broader story of IBM’s market leadership in Social Business. Whether you focus on business or IT, IBM Connect is an event you should not miss.
What to expect at IBM Connect 2013:
- Hundreds of business and technology sessions – from panels to round tables, deep dives and best practices, client success stories to lively symposium-style discussions
- Within the Lotusphere technical program, a rich array of technology sessions (exactly what you would expect if you’ve previously attended Lotusphere)
- A Solutions Showcase, featuring real-world solutions from groundbreaking, innovative IBM Business Partners and IBM experts
- Exclusive access to industry and IBM business and technical leaders, plus our product experts, engineers, architects, and developers
- Social networking and brainstorming opportunities with peers and partners who are experiencing the real returns that come from being a social business
Register for this event and identify yourself as an IBM alumnus – we’ll let you know about special alumni networking opportunities at and around this event.
How to Register
When you register for IBM Connect 2013, you’ll be asked how you heard about the conference. Select “Other”, and then in the open field, be sure to include the code IBMALUM13. That’s all there is to it.