Attention, IBM Retirees:
Retiree Annual Enrollment begins October 25, 2012 and ends on November 16, 2012.
Very soon retirees will be getting enrollment packets in the mail. Take the time to thoroughly review your current plan benefits and costs and learn why many IBM retirees have enrolled in a Retiree Health Access (RHA) plan option.
IBM continues to offer a wide variety of plan options, tailored to the needs of our retirees. Options include the Aetna MedicareSM PPO, HMO and Traditional Choice® Medicare Integration Plan options available through RHA.IBM has worked with RHA to deliver benefit plan options that provide high quality, comprehensive care at low cost.
Some Aetna plan options provide secondary coverage to Original Medicare for medical benefits only. Other Aetna plan options offer medical and pharmacy benefits. Some of these plan options are available at no cost for retirees and couples.
The RHA Advantage
Some Aetna plan options available through RHA may have the following advantages compared to other IBM plan options:
- Enhanced preventive benefits
- Unlimited prescription drug plan benefits along with comprehensive medical plans
- Drug copay limit to minimize your out-pocket-expense for prescription medicines
- Lower out-of-pocket costs for medical services
- Lower monthly plan premium contributions (For many retirees and couples, you may even have $0 premium contribution for both medical and prescription drug coverage)
- Care management programs centered on your personal needs
- Value-added extras at no additional cost
- Customer service team trained in serving IBM retirees
The RHA program makes this possible by combining the buying power of many large employers, such as IBM. As a result, these Aetna plan options can do more to help meet your coverage needs—at a great value.
See why many IBM retirees and their Medicare eligible dependents have enrolled in the RHA program. Beginning October 25th:
- Visit the IBM RHA retiree-dedicated website at : http://ibmrhabenefits.aetnamedicare.com, password “IBM65”
- Call Aetna at 1-866-795-2091 (TDD: 711) 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday – Friday, to talk to a plan specialist or attend an IBM retiree teleconference or meeting